The Implementation Consultant provides subject matter expertise for assigned customer implementations, for one or more RealPage products. The Implementation Consultant provides product set-up guidance, manages customer deliverables and adheres to project timelines. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for data gathering, on-time implementations and backlog management for assigned customers. This position reports to the Manager of Implementation.
- Implementation for one or more products for small to midsize property management companies.
- Coordination of RealPage services including data conversion and training.
- Deliver on-time implementations, per agreement with customer
- Accurately forecast activations and update backlog on a weekly basis
- Support clients through the implementation process to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Identify and escalate to your leader, issues or risks to assigned implementations
- Follow through on commitments
- Professional presentation and image supporting RealPage brand
- Technology/SaaS, Marketing/Digital Advertising and/or Property Management experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Must possess good organization and time management skills
- Customer service experience is required; excellent telephone rapport
- Able to work with little supervision, but knowing when to escalate problems
- Completing multiple tasks within desired timelines; excellent project management skills
- Must have the ability to work with many different personalities
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully accept change
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP certificate and/or previous project management experience a plus
- Experience using Photoshop, Salesforce, JIRA/Atlassian, Wordpress, Excel/Google Sheets, Social Media Marketing Accounts and other Content Management Systems a plus
- Computer proficiency, adapts to software easily, excellent email and writing skills
- Company Events (including Wine Wednesdays, Fit Challenges, & Volunteer Events)
- Fido Fridays - we love our furry friends!
- Work From Home Fridays
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Excellent office location and casual environment
- Advancement opportunities as the company grows and expands markets