The Implementation Consultant is responsible for uploading website content (text, images, code snippets) into our content management system, setting up product accounts, communicating with internal teams and clients to troubleshoot issues that arise, and completing ongoing day-to-day customer service requests through our ticketing system.
The Implementation Consultant should have a general understanding of content management systems, SEO, SMO, SEM, and web development concepts. Having basic HTML and Photoshop experience is a plus.
The Implementation Consultant reports to the Manager of Client Operations.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
- Upload website content into our content management system (no coding required).
- Setup projects for products/services within our project management system
Performing account setups for our products/services such as SEO, SEM, SMO, and Geotargeter.
- Work with clients, third-party vendors, and the web development team to coordinate website feature integrations.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure site and account setups meet our standards of quality.
- Help clients with issues within our support ticketing system.
- Client interaction for asset collection for project setups.
- Support Project Managers on large portfolio website projects.
- Project coordinator duties: account setups, asset verification and implementation for all LeaseLabs products.
- Resizing/cropping images for upload
- Proofread web copy for spelling and grammar errors as needed.
- Support clients by phone and email.
- Lead project setups and coordination of assets.
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda.
- Managing project administration.
- Perform special projects, audits, and duties as needed.
Behavioral Traits, Attitudes and Skills Required:
- Fast learner
- Internally motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Technical interest
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Positive Attitude
- Resourceful and adaptable to changing needs of the business
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or data entry experience and/or digital marketing agency experience (preferred).
- Computer proficiency, adapts to software easily, excellent email and writing skills.
- Experience using Photoshop, JIRA/Atlassian, Wordpress, Excel/Google Sheets, Social Media Marketing Accounts and other Content Management Systems is a plus.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below: