This role is responsible for supporting the entire scope of an application, including assisting with design, monitoring performance, understand interactions between components, as well as define limitations and requirements for source code. This role requires extensive experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications, and must possess hands-on experience in coding, deploying distributed architectures and platforms, creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and implementing large-scale systems
This position reports directly to the LeaseLabs Web Development Manager.
- Will work with Product, Development, and QA Teams to define product architecture and contribute to the development and implementation of the LeaseLab Products
- Will have responsibility for one or more technical aspects of development
- Help create documentation with regards to application architecture, design steps, integration processes, and testing processes
- Participate in routine product builds.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Participate in internal testing to identify problems early, perform error and stress scenarios.
- Identify and recommend where new technologies may be incorporated
- Will work with Business Analysts to aid in the design of the system
- Provide domain specific training and mentor other team members
- 10+ years of software development experience with mastery of OO design principles, design patterns, SOA, distributed architecture patterns and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development
- 5+ years of system level, application level and database level performance management, supportability and logging
- Experience with asynchronous jobs and/or data pipelines
- A dedication to automated testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment, and configuration management through IT automation. Good understandings of multiple kinds of tests, and use of them in daily development activities
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Must be highly creative and have extremely strong problem-solving skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable presenting to development groups.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how web applications are architected, how web servers and clients interact, the influence of software and hardware architecture on each other, database design
- Conducts research on emerging application development software products and packages, languages, and standards in support of development efforts
- Creates new open source packages and improves existing packages
- Go to resource for other developers on the team
- Company Events (including Wine Wednesdays, Fit Challenges, & Volunteer Events)
- Fido Fridays - we love our furry friends!
- Work From Home Fridays
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Excellent office location and casual environment
- Advancement opportunities as the company grows and expands markets
To apply for this position, please click on the link below: