Graphic Designer | Remote – Full Time
As the Graphic Designer II you will have an essential role in supporting the creative development of design work, working under the direction of the Art Director and Creative Director. The Designer serves in interpreting, conceptualizing, and executing designs across multi-channel platforms. We’re looking for a creative, conceptual problem solver, with excellent design abilities and strong attention to detail. This candidate will have the necessary skills to work within established brand standards and apply them to the various collateral pieces and mediums.
- The qualified candidate will have strong design and production experience and background
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow and collaborate
- Must be able to understand photography composition and style
- Must have a strong understanding of design fundamentals and able to carry a concept that is appropriate to a client’s strategy, demographics, and established designs
- Solid typography skills and have an eye for clean design
- Strong layout skills, logo design, and illustration abilities
- An understanding of digital responsive design is a big plus
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a high-level design across all of a client’s projects and maintain brand consistency in all designs.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, and see a project from start to finish
- Strong attention to detail and quality a must
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in art or graphic design, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in design in an agency, in-house or freelance.
- Must present a portfolio of printed and digital work samples
- Print and digital design/production experience are required. Video/animation experience is a huge plus.