SEO Analyst | Full Time
As an SEO Analyst I, you will be responsible for understanding the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of innovative, engaging, and informative sites. The SEO Analyst I reports directly to the SEO Manager/Team Lead.
- Perform technical site audit to ensure the site is search engine friendly for desktop and mobile.
- Report any issues to the dev team to get them fixed.
- Understand web code to ensure quality, content, and readability by search engines.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product and Engineering partners to push for technical SEO best practices.
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Develop and prioritize keywords to attract the target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO metrics.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the SEO Manager.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes as needed.
- Look for and create opportunities to increase domain authority through backlinks, blogs, press releases, and other mediums.
- Executing on-page SEO elements and mapping strategies. Example: title tag, description, headings, internal linking, Alt tags, etc.
- Understand, implement, and manage local listings and citation submissions.
- Understand and implement local link earnings strategies.
- Create monthly, quality high level as well as in-depth reports.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients.
- 2-4 years of working experience with SEO.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects/factors to local SEO including site structure, on-page and off-page SEO.
- Ability to analyze website performance in relation to SEO.
- Knowledge and experience using the following tools and software: Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Keyword Planner, Moz Local, Yext, Ahrefs, Crazy Egg, Optimizely, Open Site Explorer, Screaming Frog, and WordPress Content Management System.
- Knowledgeable on the most recent search engine algorithm updates and SEO best practices.
- Accomplished at preparing detailed SEO monthly reports and strategy recommendations.
- Basic understanding of HTML coding and how websites work.
- In-depth understanding of technical SEO factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout.