SEO Specialist | Full Time
The SEO Analyst develops and manages marketing efforts on the web for our customers subscribing to the managed marketing service. The SEO Analyst will occasionally assist the sales team when selling SEO services or custom design templates for our customers. This position will also assist in managing internal product Internet marketing efforts including search engine marketing, optimization, managing the content on the corporate website.
The SEO Analyst reports to the SEO Manager.
- Implement new client’s website SEO following a step by step guide for setting up our SEO Strategy.
- Manage key client accounts and relationships
- Contribute to service and procedure improvements
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Identify trends and insights to optimize performance based metrics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Generate monthly reports and email reports to clients on marketing campaigns performance
- Generate quarterly reports from Google Analytics and input into a PowerPoint presentation for clients.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites.
- Share industry knowledge across the team and relay best practices to clients.
- Develop keyword lists
- Write all titles and descriptions for search services
- Naturally optimize portal sites for search engine optimization
- Monitor and report progress to clients on a monthly basis
- Minimum 3+ Years of Search Engine Optimization experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Understanding of Web 2.0, Social Marketing, and Social Media
- 3+ Years usage of Google Tools (Analytics, Webmaster)
- Knowledge on ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Demonstrated experience managing paid search budgets and campaigns
- Knowledge of the Internet and prior experience utilizing the web as a marketing vehicle
- Updated knowledge of industry trends
- Demonstrated success at end-to-end execution of internet marketing strategies
- Understanding of best practices for Website Visitor Conversion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in multi-family or single family residential a plus
- Skilled at using SalesForce.com (or similar), Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to work extended hours when needed