Technical Project Manager | Full Time | Remote
The Technical Project Manager will be a key member of the newly-formed Production Operations team that supports the Marketing Solutions organization at RealPage. This will be an amazing opportunity to jump right in, get your hands dirty, and help define what the future of Product Operations at RealPage looks like.
- Lead and support strategic, cross-functional product launches, product feature launches, and internal business projects of varying complexities
- Identify, recommend, and participate in Product Management process improvement initiatives
- Analyze, plan, and develop project requirements documents – developing procedures, functional architectures, and any other necessary project artifacts.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with business goals.
- Define project scope, deliverables, roles, and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Coordinate work with stakeholders during all project phases, from initial development through go-live.
- Identify, articulate, and track issues / risks / action items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a timely basis; update the appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Establish, plan, and execute major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the project life cycle. Ensure all the required products are produced and reviewed with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent experience may be considered
- Highly confident in agile team management, backlog organization/prioritization
- Experience in leading cross-functional product launches/product improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively within the team and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP Certification(s)
- Experience with leading and supporting change management, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, and organizational changes
- Experience working in a marketing organization
- Experience supporting marketing services/products, such as websites, SEO, and SEM