covid-19: impact on apartment marketing webcast
The apartment industry has experienced generally very strong demand over the last decade. The impact of COVID-19 dramatically upset this trend. How should apartment operators approach marketing, when new lease demand has slowed to a trickle, the economy is shedding jobs and social distancing is the new norm?
Join LeaseLabs’ SVP Brock MacLean, RealPage’s VP and Deputy Chief Economist Jay Parsons, along with a panel of leading apartment marketers as they discuss:
- The latest trends in apartment leasing traffic as well as resident retention
- The most cost-effective marketing strategies for limited new lease demand
- Steps marketers can take to retain residents
- How to quickly enhance virtual capabilities for apartment searchers
- The state of apartment search and how to adjust your digital strategy