The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for creating and managing pay per click search and display strategies specifically for the multifamily industry. The Digital Advertising Specialist reports directly to the Digital Advertising Manager
- Create and manage client online advertising campaigns in Google and Bing
- Work with clients, account managers, and project managers on overall strategy during onboarding and on monthly calls with clients when required
- Create and test keyword, audience, and geofence targeting segments
- Manage ad spend within monthly budgets
- Review data and provide strategic recommendations for search and display campaigns
- Implement manual ad optimization and leverage algorithmic bidding tools
- Provide creative copy suggestions for client approval
- Ability to articulate how you’ve used data to solve media problems/impact media performance
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with digital advertising industry trends
- Work with account managers on an ongoing basis to adjust spends, give updates and review strategies on behalf of the client
- Coordinate with social media, SEO, and content team to deliver integrated client service
- Passion for online advertising.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively to resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere with a large portfolio of accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in multifamily housing preferred.
- Quickly learn the industry and apply multifamily knowledge to Internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Facilitate periodic touchpoints with client personnel to understand client satisfaction, use of paid advertising, open issues and opportunities
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ year experience in agency setting solely managing paid search campaigns
- Strong knowledge of search and display advertising a must; basic understanding of all digital media disciplines
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Docs/Sheets/forms, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or other image editing software
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong fundamental internet marketing skills across multiple channels
- Google AdWords Certified
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Google Analytics Certified
- BS/BA degree preferred