The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the needs of the Marketing team. This will be achieved through the development, execution, and monitoring of marketing programs across a variety of digital and traditional channels promoting brand awareness, lead generation, and company culture.
This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing plans.
- Undertake competitor analyses, conducting market research, and establishing customer trends and habits.
- Establish goals and objectives in order to reach target markets through appropriate marketing channels.
- Build and promote brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Create marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Support marketing team activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Behavioral Traits, Attitudes and Skills Required:
- Build strong client and internal relationships
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work successfully under internal pressure
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, comunications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate or agency environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Develop and implement ongoing digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement, traffic, and inbound leads using HubSpot, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, & other digital media platforms.
- Create and maintain website traffic plans, milestones, and benchmarks
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Audit and suggest landing page adjustments
- Use your marketing knowledge, creativity, communication skills, and organizational skills to help deliver tangible, positive results
- Stay on top of optimization best practices and platform capabilities to drive new innovation ideas
- Monitor and present weekly, monthly and quarterly performance analysis
- Manage data including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleansing and optimization
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make users successful and more likely to be engage
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates
- Author content to support various marketing channels
- Produce product specific case studies, collateral, verbiage write-ups, positioning write ups, blog content and knowledge base articles (for all 14 products)
- Produce digital and print pricing sheets
- Produce sales decks with new strategic content, case studies, and creative
- Become the customer advocate - identify gaps in our marketing and products - propose solutions and gather customer insights and feedback
- Management of customer-facing knowledge base
- Explainer video creation
- Training videos
- Training articles on both service products and SaaS product
- Become the customer advocate - identify gaps in our marketing and products - propose solutions
- Competitive matrix development and management
- Company Events (including Wine Wednesdays, Fit Challenges, & Volunteer Events)
- Fido Fridays - we love our furry friends!
- Work From Home Fridays
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Excellent office location and casual environment
- Advancement opportunities as company grows and expands markets
To apply for this position, please click on the link below: