LeaseLabs, a RealPage product is looking to add a Web Designer
to our fast growing company! The Web Designer contractor is responsible for working with our team to create amazing digital experiences. You set the bar for great design higher than most and you’ll be expected to do this in a range of projects. Our designers can move promptly from one project to another with an absolute focus on the task. You must be confident to speak your mind, work in a team, and communicate your ideas, through sketching, designing and whatever it takes. This might include user flows, IA documentation, wireframes, design concepts, and design production. We’re looking for talented and hungry individuals obsessed with aesthetics, design & technology. Most importantly, you possess the passion to design exceptional, beautiful, and functional experiences.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
- Strong web design background
- Must have a strong understanding of design fundamentals and able to carry a concept that is appropriate to a client’s strategy, demographic, and established designs.
- Must have proficiency in creating, polishing and formulating assets that are prepared and optimized for development including organizing and populating brand asset/photo and font libraries and creating style guides.
- Solid experience with typography, composition, animation, color and interactive elements for scalable dynamic interfaces.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, and see a project from start to finish.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail and quality a must.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are a plus including the ability to communicate design rationale and speak intellectually to clients about the fundamentals/psychology of UX design and web technologies.
Behavioral Traits, Attitudes and Skills Required:
- Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Critical Thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Bachelor degree in Multimedia/Web Design, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in design in an agency setting, in-house or freelance.
- Must present a strong portfolio of website samples.
- Must have knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 in addition to web design experience.
- Must understand design for adaptive and responsive development
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Video/animation experience is a huge plus.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below: